Prevention is Better than Cure
Preventative Dental Care at Katy, TX
Let prevention be your first step to oral care
Healthy teeth is an attribute that we all try to possess, the reason being, healthy teeth is responsible for smile - the smile with which we communicate with the world around us. Oral care starts at home, and it starts at a very early age of any individual. Dental experts at Katy, TX, in fact hold the opinion that teeth care of a child needs to begin as early as the month when his or her first tooth appears or even before that!
To get the best tips on preventative dental care steps that you need to follow in your day-to-day life, you can contact our experts at
(832) 844-2929 and get all your queries answered!
Some preventative dental care options
A few steps that are usually advised to the patients by our dentist at Katy, TX, are:
- 1Brush just before bedtime regularly.
- 2Also clean your tongue each time you brush (Do it with your toothbrush itself if not a tongue cleaner.)
- 3Preferably use a fluoride toothpaste. It protects the enamel makes your teeth more stronger!
- 4Try to avoid sugary foods as far as possible. They generate acids that attack the teeth enamel and erode it.
- 5Treat the kids at home with hard-to-eat foods. This keeps both their teeth and jaws healthier!
- 6Regular flossing (at least once daily) is very essential.
- 7Use a mouthwash everyday too.
- 8Do not skip regular dental visits! Even if you possess healthy teeth, we would always advise you to go for regular dental check-ups every six months.
Why visit our dentist at Katy, TX
Your regular visits to our dentist at Katy, TX would result in the following benefits for your oral health:
If you are contemplating your next dental check up in a few days, get in touch with our office at Katy, TX, for an all new dental care experience!
Got all my dental works and my teeth whitening done in one appointment. It is such a beautiful dental office with a great atmosphere, free water, free Wifi. The staff and the dentist were awesome: They went above and beyond to take care of me. The dental chair was very comfortable, and I love how they have the ceiling TV’s which I can watch my favorite show while I am getting my dental treatments. I highly recommend this place to everyone in and around Katy areas!